Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> News >> Update to Rule as well as Webshop change

Page: 1
Update to Rule as well as Webshop change
by GOD Aris
Author  
GOD Aris
Position: god
Profession: Druid
Level: 44

Update to Rule as well as Webshop change

Greetings,

There has been an update to rule 6.4a based on observation and feedback. Further clarification has been given on the responsibilities of the player to bring resolution to his conflict before invoking the rule. As well an exception to the payout formula has been added where the conflict is 'war'.

Also a change to the Webshop has been made.

Happy Holidays,
Dura Staff

21.12.21 22:10:50
Brandon
Position: player
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 31

What is considered power abuse and griefing? These are relatively subjective terms. If I randomly kill someone I am causing them grief as well as abusing my power is this enough to get me banned? If I enter a claimed spawn and start hunting is this griefing? Or will rules be enforced based on the complainants relationship with the admins? I've heard many stories of admins helping players with quests, changing rules etc. I think the members of this community deserve consistency and clarity in how rules are enforced. When you are actively changing rules from week to week banishments with the threat of deletion seems like a harsh punishment.
23.12.21 10:31:52

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online